Friday 6 January 2017

ASSIGNMENT 4.1. FIND YOUR STRENGTHS

WHAT'S YOUR LEARNING STYLE?


This form can help you determine which intelligences are strongest for you. If you're a teacher or tutor, you can also use it to find out which intelligences your learner uses most often. Many thanks to Dr. Terry Armstrong for graciously allowing us to use his questionnaire.



  • One of my learning styles is body movement, because I like learning through movements. For example, I like playing sports such as tennis or volley ball. I also like other activities such as running, riding a bicycle, etc. In a classroom, I like methods such as Total Physical Response, because we learn English relating movements with actions. I also like role-plays and games which include dancing. 


  • I also like learning in groups, sharing ideas and opiniones with other people, so another learning style is the social. My favourite tasks are in groups of three or four. I think I am very good establishing objectives in a group work and organising the information. 
  • Nevertheless, sometimes I am overloaded and I prefer working alone, being independent and taking decisions by myself. So the conclusiĆ³n is that I am very good dealing with both situations, working in groups and working individually. 
And you, what are your learning styles? 
Click here to see your results!

http://www.literacynet.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html

No comments:

Post a Comment